Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX432 also allows you to turn your office right into a picture laboratory and also print attractive, borderless picture lab top quality images up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Your photo printing choices now likewise include Full HD video6 while you could enjoy computer-less printing via suitable straight print choices. The MX432 supplies the business imaging top quality and functional remedies that can assist you in bringing your business to the following degree. So, you could print service files when you need to and also photos when you want to. These 2 authentic Canon ink cartridges contain specifically formulated inks for wonderful record as well as photo top quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, specialist text and also one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures and graphics. Both are easy to use and replace.
Keep protection criteria by using features to prevent misdialed fax transmissions and also keep checked files password safeguarded. The MX432 has an extremely uncomplicated paper track. Once in a while, we do discover AIO printers where WPS is problematic, or doesn’t function as it should. We can not keep in mind that last time we had an issue installing a Canon printer, nevertheless. The Canon PIXMA MX432 was no different. Blank sheets pack right into a 100-page tray that folds up below the front of the gadget, as well as published pages arise onto a 50-page outcome tray that folds up down over the input tray. The same can be stated of this design’s paper handling. Most of today’s printers print web page after web page with few, if any type of, paper jams or other paper-handling mishaps. That was our experience with this design, also. technology guarantees the stability of originals are maintained with each copy and also scan.
This starts with built-in Wi-Fi for printing as well as scanning virtually anywhere in your residence from computer systems as well as compatible smart phones. This likewise includes AirPrint, which allows you wirelessly print pictures, e-mails, web pages, papers and even more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront, as well as Easy-WebPrint EX3 are simply a few of the features that can permit you to conveniently multi-task while your PIXMA MX432 is at benefit all-new degrees of efficiency. 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution and also the FINE Cartridge System implies fantastic organisation record printing and also effectiveness while built-in imaging.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX432 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX432 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MX432 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX432
- 6 Canon PIXMA MX432 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MX432 Review
- CL-241 – Color
- CL-241XL – Color
- PG-240 – BK
- PG-240XL – BK
- PG-240XXL – BK
- PG240XL/CL241XL w/GP502
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 9.7 ipm
Color: 5.5 ipm
4×6″ Photo: 46 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2.0 pl|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black, 1 color|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Print Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing, AirPrint|
|Copy Speed||4.0 ipm (color)|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows: Windows 7, Windows RT, Vista, XP
Mac: OS X v 10.4.11 to v10.7.x
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15.2 x 18.1 x 7.9″ (38.61 x 45.97 x 20.07 cm)|
|Weight||18.7 lb (8.48 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 10.7 x 18.7″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX432 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX432
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MX432 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX432
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX432 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MX432 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX432. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MX432 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon MX432 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||34 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||28 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||40 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||18.1.0b||13 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 User Manual (Mac)||1.11||35 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||35 MB||Download|
|Canon MX432 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||17 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.5||303 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.5||128 KB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||567 KB||Download|
|Canon MX432 - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||458 KB||Download|
|Guide for Printer Setup for Network||V1||202 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.70||92 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.90||502 KB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.